THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Saturday, January 18, 2014

A good saying to remember

Many people paint to sell, some of us paint what we love and feel and hopefully someone else will find it interesting, painterly and something that also speaks to them. I paint because I love the excitement of taking a blank piece of paper and see an image appear and take on a life of its own. I personally love florals and find myself returning again and again to that subject. In my heart I know most people have all the flowers they need on their walls but I still love the challenge. When I visit show homes or rooms done by decorators they are drawn to the large abstracts that "fit" into the colour scheme. Don't get me wrong, I love paintings that make me stop, look and think too but I do like a design or pattern or just a good composition not a flash of paint across the canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment