THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Since I need a pick me up I decided to go through some of the paintings that I just "piled" in my bin..the ones I just didn't like or some I didn't finish. I am going to try acrylics on top of them and see how it looks. If one of them turns out decent I will post it. Donna Basplay's workshop really made a great impression on me and I have been leaning more and more to combine the two mediums. Some of them have worked and some are now out of the bin into the trash :)

A great day to stroll along the ocean as there were hundreds of dragon boaters racing today. I have to admire them pushing themselves to the limit and getting wet and probably cold. I was never very athletic. Saved my muscles to hold a paint brush ?? right.

No comments:

Post a Comment