THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Hot and steamy Ontario met me as I got off the plane..thank goodness everyone has air conditioning.

I am hoping for a good old fashioned thunder storm...I really miss them on the Island.

Mom being 96 is in fantastic condition physically, but really starting to repeat herself constantly and very forgetful. Scarey to think you probably will be the same but not sure I would ever make 96. She seems content in her apartment and the routine she has. I am amazed that she still walks to the nearby mall and does her own shopping.

I get the rental car today and I will be taking her out for drives each day and hopefully dropping by some old friends in Georgetown.

No comments:

Post a Comment