THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Friday, April 18, 2014

I donated a painting to this cause...

When I was asked to take part in this endeavour I have to admit I had never heard of this bear.  The presentation that was given by the young PHD student that is in Peru to document and trying to study more about its habitat.  This bear can go  up mountain sides like a mountain goat!  Very interesting..   I am pleased to be part of this fund raiser.
Spectacled Bear Conservation Society Peru
April 15th to April 21st, Sidney, B.C. Don't Miss this Art & Crafts of Peru etc Fundraiser in aid of the Spectacled Bear Conservation Society! Please share with family and friends living in the Victoria Area! Cheers Barb of Bears Matter

Like · ·

No comments:

Post a Comment