THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Monday, March 26, 2012

Painter's Block


"You can't use up creativity.



The more you use, the more you have."


- Maya Angelou -

I am hoping the above quote is true.  Since my illness  I just can't get motivated.  I sit at my painting desk and look through my reference photos and nothing speaks to me.  I get my paints out and I feel awkward and stiff...  This is a painting that I did last spring.  The daffodils are in bloom now to see acres and acres of them is really awesome.



2 comments:

  1. may be just painting anything at all --like 'the third/tenth-whatever reference photo i see' -may do the trick :) --It helps me get painting again most of the time:) Hope you will play with colors soon. beautiful daffodils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth don't worry the inspiration will return. It's normal when we have a little health problem. I think our system concentrate on getting better.

    Having been there myself I would say: Just take your sketch book and doodle what ever comes to mind this will help put the machine back in motion.

    All my love xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete