THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Teaching, life, etc

I am now teaching 3 mornings a week which I absolutely love.  Seeing the smile on a beginner's face or the light in another's is such a treat.  Seeing water mingle on the paper and actually create something is always a magical thing.  One of my students has been with me for several years now and has become a dear friend.  I always tell them "painting has to be fun" and we do :)

Learning about color and mixing complementary colours to get your greys is always fun.  No more black in their palette. 

The mornings are starting to get a little cool now and my roses probably won't open fully anymore.  The fall colours are lovely this year.  From my kitchen window I see the blue of the ocean and a tree with orange foliage which is such a wonderful scene - complimentary colours again~!

Take time to see the colours around you..

No comments:

Post a Comment