THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

WORKSHOPS BY THE SEA - SIDNEY, BC

If you would like to visit a beautiful spot, learn a new skill or expand your existing ones I think our workshops are for you!

I try and keep the participants to around 15 or 16 so everyone in the class goes home having had a great experience.  Keeping  the classes to this size means you get a one on one teaching experience and the opportunity to interact with the other artists.  Learn by doing and learn by watching!  Demonstrations are usually held in the morning and the afternoons are used for you to put your new skills to work.

I have listed the upcoming workshops along the side of the blog. 

Our last workshop with Sharon Williams (Mixed Media) was terrific.  Sharon shared her knowledge, expertise and friendship with each of the classs members.   I recommend her if you are looking for a workshop leader.

Please contact me at steinfatt@telus.net for more information regarding costs or accommodations.

No comments:

Post a Comment