THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Thursday, May 05, 2011

I am facilitating the next workshop  May 9 to 12 - Mixed Media with Sharon Williams.  This will be a small class so everyone should get alot of attention.  I personally enjoy Mixed media so will be taking lots of notes.  I will share some pictures with you later.

I am also gearing  up for the Iris Convention that is taking place at the Empress Hotel in Victoria the end of this month.  Iris lovers from all over the world are coming and there will be approximately 25 artists selling their work.  I am sharing a table with my Fabric Artist friend Heather.  This is one busy month!  Plus I am away the long May weekend to California.

The Studio Tour is June 11 and 12 plus the start of Summer Artisan Show at the Community Arts Council Building in Tulista Park.  

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have a busy month! My son will come home coming weekend, he has been in California for the last 10 weeks ... It will be my best and biggest mother's day present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how nice.. enjoy him

    ReplyDelete