THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Thursday, March 03, 2011

With all the art shows coming up I took some of my recent work into get framed.  I picked up the yellow iris, purple iris and my Victorian Letters today.  I really like the way the Victorian Letters turned out. 

The end of April is the local Saanich Peninsula Arts & Crafts Show which is always a wonderful event.  We are allowed to put in 4 paintings so luckily I have these new ones to hang.  The end of May is the Iris Convention where I have a table, June is the Studio Tour and then the Artisans which goes until August.  It is wonderful to have such an active art community and we do have some fabulous artists living nearby. 

The Community Arts Council Building has a Quilt Show on now and they are so beautifully done and definitely works of art.  Quilting and Fibre Arts is very popular. 



I have also been doing some Art Trading Cards.  If anyone does these and would like to trade please let me know.  I have really enjoyed doing these mini art projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment