THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winter is something we don't get much of on the southern tip of Vancouver Island.  However, the past few days has reminded me of the "bite" of winter.  I had forgotten how it makes my back ache... I guess |I hold my muscles tight :)  Our little hummingbirds that stay all winter here were in desperate need so we filled up our feeder and they seem to be doing alright.  The flowers are all frozen at the moment so they didn't have a sugar source.  I love those little guys.

I can see the ocean from my house and it was really wild!  When the winds whips it up so that it splashes up onto the road you know it is a "bad" day.   Our Christmas sailpast didn't have as  many spectators either..too cold I guess.

I know, I know it isn't like the prairies at -35 but that would do me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment