THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Monday, November 29, 2010

This is a watercolour painting I did of an iris which didn't turn out that great.. so I used acrylic paints to paint around it, used some stamping in gold along the side and then painted inside of them with the black acrylic.  I matted this is a gold/black frame and I think it works very well.  I have done a few acrylic/watercolor combinations with stamping and they have been really alot of fun.  Give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ruth,
    Wow, so beautiful work and amazingly eye catchy! Please keep up and make us happy.
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, I just dropped by to see what you are doing and wow! These are great! I am going to have to try to do something mine that need improving. You are really motivating me.

    ReplyDelete