THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010


This is a watercolor that I felt "didn't make it" so I stamped around the image with gold acryclic using one of the decorative stamps I have. I then began painting in behind the stamping image in some aeas. When all was dry I did a wash or turquoise over some areas.
I framed in a black mat and black frame and I think it compliments the painting very well.
Something new, something different to keep the little grey cells alive :)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ruth,
    Absolutely beautiful!! Awesome!! Thank you for sharing the techniques.
    Kind regards, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet decorative and a little mysterious painting Ruth. Great job! I keep thinking about hotel lobby or club: it would look so good there...

    Thanks,
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's very successful very delicate ..i like the grey and patterns

    ReplyDelete