THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Thursday, August 19, 2010


I am so lucky to live in an area that is full of artisans. It gives me lots of opportunity to show and sell my work. From June to the end of August we have Artisans which is open daily with 40 local artists showing.

I think having so many wonderful artists around pushes you to do better. The next event is the Studio Tour and then the Christmas Artisans.

I have my artwork made into gift items like coasters, trays, trivets, bags and on it goes. I have noticed cards don't sell like they used to...I suppose emailing has replaced mailing.

We have had over 3,000 visitors to the art centre this summer so we are quite pleased.

I guess I better get some new work done :)

2 comments:

  1. Your work is very lovely Ruth. I still think cards are the great way to show your art. The originals might be expensive for someone; but the cars are always handy. I sell my card with my paintings on www.Etsy.com . Here you can see how Internet and Card making business came together :)
    Thanks,
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of Etsy but haven't pursued it... I do sell my cards on Zazzle and Greeting Card Universe with good results

    ReplyDelete