THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Friday, April 30, 2010

Let's talk about Watercolor paints. I have found that I use a combination of different brands I like W&N of course, but I have found you can't compare some of the colours that Daniel Smith has in his quinacradone line. Q Gold is my all time favourite as it is such a great tranparent colour to get a glow on your flowers, etc.

I like the size of the Davinci for the price and I have found them to be just fine.

Cheap Joes has a few in his American Journey series that I use but I find it prohibitive because of the customs. I also like some of Holbeins. Tom Lynch gave a workshop here recently and he only uses Holbein. He claims that they lift so easily and have a clear, bright hue.

What do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment