THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Frank Webb's Workshop is now just a few weeks away and I am busy getting very thing organized for that.

The Workshops I bring in are filling up quickly. I'll list them for you so you can let me know if there is one that might interest you.

Charles Harrington -Acrylic - October 2010. Charles Harrington uses Acrylics like watercolours. He has a book and DVD available.. Check out his work at www.charlesharrington.com

Sharon Williams - Mixed Media - May 9 - 12, 2011 www.sharonlynnwilliams.com

Stephen Quiller - Watercolour (full) October 17 - 20, 2011.

Jane Freeman - Watercolour - May 14 - `16, 2012, www.janefreemancom

Tom Lynch - Watercolour - October 2012, www.tomlynch.com

These are wonderful opportunities to work with masters and meet other artists.

Contact me if one of these catches your eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment