THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Sunday, March 07, 2010

It is always amazing where you meet people you instantly like and as a result meet another watercolorist...Welcome Jennifer to my blog site as a follower.

I was out shopping yesterday for a new top and met Jenn's mother! Well, I like to chat so one thing led to another and before you know it was put in contact with Jenn. I am always thrilled to hear of another person starting a new adventure and watercolour can be a wonderful trip!

It is a hobby or passion that can last a lifetime. I find it very relaxing and love to retreat to my little corner and splash paint on a white sheet of paper (which can be scarey)and create a scene, flower or whatever.

I didn't get started on my life's dream until I turned 50 so it is never too late!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:38 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not into violent videos....sorry

    ReplyDelete