THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The fall weather is here on the island...misty mornings and warm afternoons..I think everyone who is an artist settles down to start painting from all the photos taken in the summer.

This has been such an unusual summer healthwise I didn't get very motivated but hopefully the "bug" will hit me soon.

The Christmas Artisans show is being set up and the pieces of work are really exceptional this year. Such a diverse selection from art glass, wood work, weaving, painting, to beautiful copper kaleidoscopes. It proves again how many artists live in my area.

I am off to Toronto for my neices wedding so will be away for a few weeks. It is always wonderful to see old friends again too.

Keep your brushes moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment