THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The Sidney Fine Arts Show is being juried this weekend. There are over 2,000 entries so the chances are pretty slim but I am submitting two. I know one of the jurors and the work I am submitting is something she does in her own work so that might help.

This Show has become quite a prestigious show in the North West and it really is a beautiful show once it is hung. I find the art work is getting bigger and bigger each year. They are nice, but I feel that by taking such large pieces it eliminates spots for smaller pieces. There is only so many spots to hang art in the show!

I always enjoy the sculpture and I think we have some excellent carvers in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment