THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The fall season brings lots of art shows in this area. The Fine Art Show is being held in Sidney this weekend with thousands of entries whittled down to 325 or so.

The Studio Tour is the end of this month and I am also involved in the Community Arts Council Artisans Show being held at the Tulista Park building. This is a new venue so it will be interesting to see how it goes in the new location. We will have alot more room to display the work.

I have a few new items for sale - business card holders and my Needlepoint Kits. My collection of gift items keeps growing.

I also have to start thinking about what I am taking to Egypt. This will be coming too fast..Nov. 3rd! My sketch book and camera will be the most important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment