THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I had a wonderful day on Pender Island yesterday. My son in law is busy building a new house which is going to be a weekend house. It is such a beautiful, pastoral island with deer wandering along the narrow roadways. You are never far from the ocean so you might turn a corner and come by a beautiful bay. I also enjoy visiting the Renaissance Gallery. The owner's family have been in the bead business since the 13th century in Czech. and she creates the most unique pieces of jewellery. Alot of her pieces are worn by the models in magazines, etc.

Of course I had to buy a pair of earrings and a necklace..dangerous place to visit! LOL

The island seems to be like one big family with only one store, etc. where people meet. I like that atmosphere and it is just 30 min. from my house by ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment