THANK YOU FOR BROWSING THROUGH MY ART WORK..PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOUR :)

Monday, March 19, 2007

I've been going through all my reference photos and having a hard time finding one that makes my heart sing. I think all the winter rains is affecting my mood..can't let that happen! :) Spring is unfolding so beautifully I think I need to get my boots on and go for a walk in the rain.

I hear it is 110 degrees in the desert where we were this winter and that is just too hot for me.

I paint with a group on Tuesdays. We take our lunch, chat and actually do a little painting. The group has been meeting for 13 years now and I think we all have grown in our abilities with the gentle critiques we give each other.

Now - what will I paint tomorrow ??

No comments:

Post a Comment